Check Engine Light Service - AAMCO Santa Clarita
When it comes to your check engine light, here at AAMCO Santa Clarita, our auto repair and service specialists know check engine light codes and diagnoses. So when your check engine light is flashing, make sure you contact our center immediately and know that your car will receive the best care, all at the right price!
When the check engine light is on, turn to AAMCO, to check it out so our experts may diagnose the engine light codes and get the repairs you need to get back on the road - lights out and worry-free!
There are hundreds of codes that could trigger your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT. Even the most common reasons can have many possible causes.
Some top CHECK ENGINE LIGHT codes are:
- Problem with the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor or circuit.
- System Running Too Lean: An oxygen sensor detected a lean condition (too much oxygen in the exhaust)
- System Running Too Rich: The oxygen sensor detected a rich condition (or a too-high fuel to oxygen ratio)
- Cylinder misfire: A P0300 series of codes indicates a random or multiple misfire in your engine.
- Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction: Your vehicle's computer constantly adjusts and retimes the engine so that it doesn't produce harmful pre-ignition detonation or knock.
- Insufficient Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Flow Catalyst System Efficiency below threshold
These are just a few of the hundreds of codes, causes and symptoms. Each has multiple fixes.
Our expertise in vehicle diagnostics means we can quickly pinpoint what is causing your CHECK ENGINE LIGHT to come on and we will recommend only what needs repair. Fixed right on the first visit, every time!
AAMCO Santa Clarita
OUR ADDRESS25845 Railroad Ave, Santa Clarita, CA 91350
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday | 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Sunday | Closed